Thursday, October 19, 2006

Insurgent Sniper Video

This video is chilling, to say the least. Chilling. Long running in our profession has been the question of what is, and what is not, okay to show on television. I believe many would argue this is one of those things that should not. It's graphic, terrifying, and yet extremely informative. I know without a doubt this is sure to at least raise some eyebrows, it may even spark more of a response than that. Take a look for yourself with the question in mind, "If I were faced with the choice of airing this piece or not, what would I do? Why?" I did the same for myself, and found it to be a tougher decision than I originally had thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The problem with these videos is that they always have such tinny Arabic music in the background. Instead they need some good music that is fitting for the situation like "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen or "Hey Man, Nice Shot" by Filter.